Test Texas came to my college class in Fall 2014 to have a redesign made individually by the students.
- I made a persona who would provide information through the site before creating a wireframe.
- Wireframe was redone after gaining feedback and included commentary.
- After approval, I created a prototype of the website that followed the wireframe with some minor changes and additions.
- The client wished to see how it would look with videos but then changed to their mind.
- Took away the video section and put back the information above the map of the counties.
- Changed up the images for the news & Events area as well.
At the end of the assignment, we had to present our designs and explain why it was designed this way as well as any feedback we recieved personally by Test Texas.
They had the option to choose any the student’s designs after we sent in the files for them to use in either way they so wished.